Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The month in pictures...

The kids both helped with the tree this year.
Charlie only broke about 4 ornaments, but he
says it was an accident.
The month of December was filled with lots of fun, excitement and exhaustion!  That time between Thanksgiving and Christmas was gone in the blink of an eye.  You spend the whole year preparing for the Christmas season (or at least I do because I LOVE a good deal) and it's over so fast!  Here are some pictures of December.
When Daddy's on the road, the kids and I sleep 3
across.  2/3 of us sleep really well!
They love to play dress up!
Daddy waited a bit too long to put up lights this year.
Sledding down by the lake.
Helping decorate the outside for Christmas. 




Cookie baking-Charlie opted out at first.  He thought a movie &
Slushie sounded better.

We lured him in with the cookie cutters.


Dressing up as Daddy. 
Meeting Santa at Calvary Preschool.  Charlie was not impressed. 
This is how we stop to use the bathroom with
Charlie.  He thinks it's so funny!

Elle & her bestest friend, Gracie before Gracie's
Winter Dance show. 
The boys getting all cleaned up before the dance show.

Elle's 1st big fish of the season-2013!
On our way out to the ice house on LOW.

Charlie's 1st Walleye caught on Lake Bemidji.
Elle's walleye from her first LOW trip.
Our first trip as a family to LOW!  
This kid can not be left alone for 2 seconds!
I found him in the washing machine!  He climbs!
Elle with her daddy!  
Favorite gift goes to--the glow pet!
Favorite gift goes to-the bubble gum machine with 600 gum balls!  I know
I will probably regret this purchase when we visit the dentist in June, but it
made him so happy :)
The aftermath.  It doesn't take long to rip through
all those presents.
In awe of the bubble gum machine.
All ready for church.  I think she was practicing
her singing.
Christmas Eve night.  The poor doggies.
Santa did good this year!
Santa bring me a net.  I shoot my puck
at it!  ---Yikes!
We took down the tree the day after Christmas. :(
We needs that corner to shove toys in!

Elle's preschool Christmas Show.  

We were pretty proud!  Tony came right from work, hence his
attire :)

There's our little jingle-bell jingler!
I know it's probably because she's our 1st baby, but we were
grinning from ear to ear throughout her 7 minute show :)
She makes us so proud :) She use to do
silly things with her eyes when she was a baby, I use
to tell her that her eyes would get stuck!

We had a great year in 2013!  I am amazed at how fast time goes, especially now that the kids are getting older and into more activities.  That's why it's so important for me to keep this little blog (even though I'm not as up-to-date as I'd like to be).  It's nice to be able to look back!  So, if you notice it's like Easter and I haven't written since Christmas, will you give me a little reminder?  I have a serious case of "mom brain" these days.  It'll get worse when I got back to work tomorrow.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment